Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Weigh In August 23rd





I lost 1.1 pounds since my last weigh-in! Total of 150.1 pounds so far!!!!! 

I am sooooooo excited but the best part -- My BMI is 24.9! Finally in the Healthy Range for the first time in 8 years!
When I started this journey officially in May 2008 I wore a size 22/24, a size 44H bra, and had a BMI of 47.1, which is extremely obese. Even though I am not a big fan of, or a believer in the BMI scale, it is still a harsh reality to face. Today at 168.9lbs I am wearing a size 6/8, a 38DD bra, and at a BMI of 24.9, which is finally HEALTHY!!

Just remember that your weight does not define you, losing weight will not change who you are or make you a better person, and it will not change your life. You are you, be happy in your skin no matter what size you are. Lose weight for you and you only, and do it become a better you not a new you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment :) or question, or anything!! I run this for all of you, I want to hear from you :)