Thursday, July 7, 2011

Excel Program Weight Trackers

Apparently, when you sit at your keyboard for hours, with the occasional cookie break, it puts the “spread” in “spreadsheet.” Speaking of cookies, I have become aware of all the cookies some of the online weight tracking programs save on your computer, so I did a little research and found a few that  you can keep right in your own documents to help keep you and your computer memory SKINNY ;)

The Excel Weight Loss Tracker can store weekly weight records, calculate the weight loss, and show the progress in a weight loss chart. 
With some fancy programming, it could probably create some healthy menus, and zap me if I reach for a cookie, but I’ll work on those features later!
There’s a link at the end of the post, where you can download the Excel Weight Loss Tracker sample file. I’m not a trained medical professional, so use the Excel Weight Loss Tracker at your own risk, and for entertainment purposes only, etc.
[Update] There is a stone/pounds version of this workbook too CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment :) or question, or anything!! I run this for all of you, I want to hear from you :)