Monday, August 29, 2011

Vitamin Water

The local health center posted this in addition to their warning asking people to not drink the tap water for now after the hurricane. I just wanted to share (while I had some service on my phone)

Vitamin water is fortified with various vitamins and other additives, and some include sweeteners that add calories.

If you're eating a balanced diet or taking a multivitamin, you won't likely benefit from drinking vitamin water. If you're trying to lose weight, the calories in vitamin water will only work against you.

It's tough to beat plain water as a healthy, no-calorie drink. Try adding yum drops or real fruit to add flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment :) or question, or anything!! I run this for all of you, I want to hear from you :)