Friday, June 17, 2011

Turn Your Haters Into Motivators



Every human being deserves a first chance at anything and everything. 
No matter what...be a friend... 
Cause one day you will need a friend in return. 
I have been bullied for being overweight. 
I hated it and I have seen others in the same situation. I have seen my gay friends bashed, 
black friends stereotyped, 
and single moms looked down on. 
So to those people - now all I can say:
No matter what, me and the entire world are on your side. 
No matter what makes you different, 
I want you all to know that 
Just Weighing In and Moving On 
is here for you, along with my fans! 
Stay strong! Tomorrow is a new day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment :) or question, or anything!! I run this for all of you, I want to hear from you :)