Wendy's Nutrition Information
- Caesar Side Salad (no dressing or croutons): 70 calories, 4 grams fat, 2 grams carbohydrate, 7 grams protein, 45% Vitamin A, 30% Vitamin C. Use the Fat Free French dressing (80 calories, 19 grams carbohydrates, 0 fat) or one of the reduced fat dressings. For those on a low carb diet, the caesar dressing is the best option, it adds only 1 gram of carbohydrate, has 16 grams fat, 150 calories.
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich: 300 calories, 8 grams fat, 36 grams carbohydrate, 24 grams protein. Exchanges: 2 starch, 3 very lean meat, 1/2 high fat meat. For those on a low carb diet, ask for the grilled chicken without the bun and add it to the caesar side salad.
- Small Chili: 227 calories, 7 grams fat, 21 grams carbohydrate, 15 grams protein, 5 grams fiber. Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 high fat meat, 1 very lean meat. This is acceptable for Phase 2 of the South Beach Diet.
- Sour Cream and Chive Potato: 370 calories, 5 grams fat, 73 grams carbohydrate, 7 grams protein, 60% Vitamin C, 20% iron. Exchanges: 5 starch, 1 fat.
McDonalds Nutrition of McDonalds USA Menu
- Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad: 100 calories, 2.5 grams fat, 3 grams carbohydrate, 17 grams protein, 1 vegetable exchange and 2 very lean meat exchanges. Choose one of the fat free or reduced fat dressings. This is also acceptable for low carb diets.
Burger King Nutrition Tables
- Chicken Whopper Jr.: 344 calories, 14 grams fat, 31 grams carbohydrates, 23 grams protein. Exchanges: 3 starch, 2.75 meat (very lean). Without mayo: deduct 9 grams fat and 80 calories. Low Carb Diet Choice- Order Chicken Whopper or Chicken Whopper Junior without mayo, then toss the bun.
- Whopper Jr. - ordered without mayo or cheese: 317 calories, 13 grams fat, 32 grams carbohydrate, 16 grams protein. Exchanges: 1.75 starch, 2 meat (high fat).
- Chicken Caesar Salad with no croutons (Low Carb Diet Choice) 220 calories, 5 grams carbohydrate, 7 grams fat, 3 grams fiber, 35 grams protein, no trans fat. With Italian Lite dressing, add 4 grams carbohydrate, 5 grams fat, 50 calories. With Creamy Caesar dressing, add 4 grams carbohydrate, 140 calories, 13 grams fat, no trans fat.
- Side Garden Salad (Low Carb Diet Choice): 25 calories, 5 grams carbohydrate, 2 grams fiber, 0 fat, 1 gram protein.
Taco Bell Nutrition Guide
- To reduce fat and calories for any item, order it "Fresco Style" to replace the cheese and dressings with fresh fiesta salsa. For low Carb Diets: Order any of the chicken items Fresco Style and without sour cream, then don't eat the tortilla or shell.
- Taco: 170 calories, 10 grams fat, 9 grams protein, 12 grams carbohydrate, .5 bread, 1 meat, 1 fat.
Best of the Web
Fast Food Nutrition Facts Calculator Compare food items from six major fast food chains and see how they fit into a diet for an adult or child of various ages.
Calorie Count Plus Fast Food Browser: Choose menus from dozens of fast food chains.
Fast Food Facts Nutrition facts on over 1300 items from 24 fast food chains, with a search function.
Other Fast Foods Compared HERE (pizza, hamburgers, fries, etc)