1) Reduce carbohydrates after 5pm.
2) SPLIT your cardio sessions (30min in AM and 30min in PM)
3) Allow your body to recover FULLY from workouts. If you are sore do NOT workout that muscle.
4) DRINK at least 1/2 gallon a day! (1 gallon if you sweat alot everyday)!
5) Eat clean and get lots of green veggies and LOW glycemic Fruit (ex. strawberrys, grapes, oranges, kiwi etc...DO a search for low glycemic foods)
Posted by I Want To Be A Fit Mom (click post title for page!) -- too good to not repost!