Saturday, June 18, 2011

​You Are Where You Are For A Reason.


Ever say to yourself I wish I could go back?
I wish I could change my future? 
We all have. 

But remember, there is no promise that changing your past would have made things better. 
You don't know if it would have made things easier.
What if the other option would have brought you even more regrets? 
Maybe the decisions you made were made for a reason?
Think about that for a while.

You are where you are for a reason. 
At least that's how I see it.
 I try to remind myself of whenever those thoughts come up.
You should too.
We can change our future, we can not change our past. 
There has to be a good reason for that!

Stop wondering.
Learn from your past.
Move forward.
And be proud of who you've become.

"I may not be where I want to be, But at least I am not where I was."
-Kirstin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment :) or question, or anything!! I run this for all of you, I want to hear from you :)