Losing weight is always challenging. This is why weight loss motivation, along with the appropriate tools and planning, is so important to increase your chances for lasting success.
Let’s start by making a pledge to your success. By committing, on paper, your determination and willingness to succeed, you’re more likely to accomplish your goals. Download the weight loss motivation
pledge, fill in the blanks, sign it, date it, print it out, and keep it where you can refer to it often.
MY WEIGHT LOSS PLEDGE
Do You Want To Know the Real Secret to Weight Loss Motivation?
Truthfully, achieving and maintaining your ideal weight is a lifestyle choice. Anyone who tries to convince you otherwise does not have your best interest at heart. What you need along withweight loss motivation is knowledge and planning
- Little Changes Make a Huge Difference
- Self monitor. Keep a journal. There's no other way to track what you're putting in your mouth.
- Fidget. A study published in the journal Science showed that those who fidgeted more often, changed posture frequently, etc weighed less than those who did not. This extra movement was termed NEAT (non-exercise activity thermogenesis).
- Understand yourself and find fun ways to lose weight. There is no one size fits all strategy for losing and maintaining weight. Everyone is different and you are uniquely you. Therefore, as you explore your options, do not become discouraged if one method does not work for you. Simply try something else. The key to your success is in your desire to lose and your willingness to keep going.
- Patience is everything. This is one of the most important weight loss motivation tips. You don't gain all of your weight at one time so it will take time to lose it as well. Whenever you feel like you are ready to give up, look in the mirror and tell yourself NO!
- A Little Humor Helps