Sunday, June 5, 2011

Silly Quotes Of The Week

I've decided that skinny people are able to survive in the economy a lot better than fat people. They can fit more clothes in one load of laundry, can take quicker showers because there is less body to wash, clothes are cheaper, and they don't eat that much so there are less dishes to do and the grocery bill isn't that high. Lucky bastards. - Annette Masi


I'll tell you the same thing I told my best friend when she lost 130+ lbs. YOU LOST A WHOLE JUSTIN BEIBER!! HOLY COW!!!! That is incredible! Congrats and keep up the great work!

2 comments:

  1. Less body/quick showers means less soap, too.

    Jeans wear out slower because less friction on the thighs.

    Of course, if there was a famine skinny people would all be goners. . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a point my friend! HAHAHA
    but the jeans thing is soooooo true!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment :) or question, or anything!! I run this for all of you, I want to hear from you :)