Sunday, June 12, 2011

"The Scale" Poem by a Myfitnesspal Member


We have a love/hate relationship, you show my good or badness.. 
Sometimes you fuel me full of life, and other times of just plain madness! 
The thing i love to hate about you is that you can not lie, 
revealing every piece of fruit, and even chocolate pie! 
I dread you in the afternoon, when filled with all I've had. 
If I wait til morning then I'm sure you'll make me glad. 
Breath in , Breath out, step on and wait for zeros to appear... 
Your constant blinking assures me that results will soon appear. 
I'll spend time with you each day, from dusk until' sunrise, 
until I reach my true dream weight, which is..135.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment :) or question, or anything!! I run this for all of you, I want to hear from you :)