Saturday, June 11, 2011

NSV of the week! A swimsuit!

March 2007 Size 22
Well, it is summer time, that means time to tan, play outside, sweat, run up the air conditioning bill, mow the lawn, wash the cars, and that is right, do the one thing EVERY women hates doing GO SWIMSUIT SHOPPING! I have not bought a new swimsuit since our honeymoon in 2007! Obviously the size 22 suit was not going to work for me this year plus it was all faded :( I loved that suit too!-------------->

Aug 2010 the closest pic of me
in the Old Navy suit
Well I went digging through my dresser hoping maybe I had something I could use to swim in since we were going to The Great Wolf Lodge for Brayden's birthday the next day. Yes, I know, I  know, I am a HUGE procrastinator  especially when it comes to things I do not want to do, like shop for a swimsuit! But anyway, back on subject, I found a suit that I had forgotten I picked up last summer to go to Hawaii, it was an Old Navy Large, I assumed it would fit, so I packed it up. WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL long story short I put the suit on and the suit hit the floor, the back of it is supposed to be open and I had to tie it so tight it wasn't, CRAP! At a waterpark with no suit! Only me!
<---------------------
I looked everywhere for a suit on short notice with no luck till the sales lady started pulling out some for me, WAY not my style, very small and girly, but I figured I may as well try. I tried on three of them and almost gave up but I needed a suit so I just picked one, and once I got used to it and let myself relax, I loved it! I bought a cute, multi-colored, non-plus size, tube top, two piece (It is a tankini, don't freak out just yet!) SEE? I am proud of myself for stepping out of my comfort zone!------------>



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment :) or question, or anything!! I run this for all of you, I want to hear from you :)